Jan 6, 2011

Library Loot January 05 to 11th

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Readerand Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries! This week is hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader.


There was only one book looted this week and only because I had to read/research it to participate in a giveaway by Marianne de Pierres on the RoR blog.  


Not that I wouldn't be reading it anyway due to my resolution to read more Australian spec fic writers.  This comp just moved it up my list.


 I am of course talking about Sharp Turn by Marianne Delacourt (AKA Marianne de Pierres).  The cover has a sort of Charlie Angels (which I am not a fan of) feel but I have purposefully limited how much I have read about the series before reading the book - no preconceptions (or as little as possible).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...