May 16, 2012

Guest Posting at Ebon Shores

David MacDonald of Ebon Shores kindly invited me to guest post at his wonderful blog. 

A 21st Century Fan

I love living in the future.

I grew up in a time before the internet, before mobile phones, in a remote town at least 1500 km away from any major city.  My first brush with fandom came with the ABC’s running of Doctor Who (until the late 80’s the only TV channel we had).  Myself and four friends formed the Dr Who gang, our arch enemies were the Spades – think the Sharks and the Jets but with flowing multicoloured scarves and Men at Work rather than Leonard Bernstein .  This was primary school.

[Read On]


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...