Feb 27, 2013

Splashdance Silver rereleased in eBook form

Splashdance Silver, the book that birthed the writing career of the talented Tansy Rayner Roberts is now available from a number of online stores.  Check out Tansy’s post here. 

So here’s a thing.

Fifteen years ago (YES REALLY) when I was not yet out of my teens (just), I wrote a book and entered a competition and by a blinding stroke of right-place-right-time I won. My fluffy comic fantasy adventure romp about a pirate queen in the making was published in 1998 and it and set me on the course of a writing career.

Now, thanks to FableCroft Publishing and the wonders of the internet,Splashdance Silver – Book 1 of the Mocklore Chronicles, is about to be officially back in print. Well, e-ink, anyway!

Thanks to Cheryl being more organised by Amazon, it’s currently exclusively available at Wizard’s Tower, though it should be on Kindle sometime later this week, and thence to other places.

[Read on dear friend read on]


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...