Feb 2, 2013

They’re back in Episode 74 of Galactic Suburbia

galsubjokeI really had hoped to have two of my own podcasts released onto the world by the time the gang came back but as you know my internets disappeared.  Ah well I shall soldier on.

In this weeks episode we hear that Alex got to got to Egypt and Turkey, Alisa went to Paris and Tansy enjoyed the break by podcasting on Dr Who.

They remind us that the The Galactic Suburbia Award: for activism and/ or communication that advances the feminist conversation in the field of speculative fiction in 2012 – will be announced in 2 weeks.

The rest of the show notes are here.  I am saving this one for the long drive to my new job.

Download the mp3 here or play in the player below


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...