Jan 15, 2015

Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014 Roundup

awwbadge_2014 For 2014 I created the Franklin Plus personal challenge of 15 books read and reviewed. (For more information about the challenge go here). 

The results were: 17 books read and reviewed of Australian Women Writers.  I varied the genres this time reading,  poetry, contemporary fiction and speculative fiction.  So the challenge was exceeded yet I still failed to hit my Gender reading targets of 60% women read.

Ah well, this means I must endeavour to keep participating in the challenge. Perhaps you could join me.

You can sign up here.

 

 

 


This review is part of the Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014.  Please check out this page for more great writing from Australian women.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...